Katie Waissel shares a previously and after swimsuit breeze of her weight loss

Originally published at: https://fastweightlossforyou.com/katie-waissel-shares-a-previously-and-after-swimsuit-breeze-of-her-weight-loss/

Katie Waissel shared an extraordinary prior to and after swimsuit snap showcasing her unbelievable weight loss on Instagram on Thursday. The image revealed 2 snaps of the previous X Factor star, 34, side-by-side, taken a year apart, and showcases the unbelievable body improvement she’s made over the last 12 months. In a prolonged caption, the vocalist exposed that after seeing her prior to image, she swore to reconstruct her ‘physical strength’ for the sake of her 22-month-old boy Hudson. Before and after: Katie Waissel shared an extraordinary prior to and after swimsuit snap showcasing her unbelievable weight loss on Instagram on Thursday Describing her choice to upgrade her body, Katie described that her very first image was taken quickly after she went back to the UK following the breakdown of her relationship and at the start of her life as a single mom. She composed: ‘S U M M E R ‘1 9 – S U M M E R ‘ 2 0 – I would be so grateful if you stopped to read what this post T R U E L Y indicates from a strength and objective viewpoint. ‘Last summertime, I was fresh off the boat from a global relocation, a very first time mum, & in the next chapter of reconstructing my life as a single moms and dad & profession modification. It was this image that triggered a big modification within me. Her pride and delight: In a prolonged caption, the vocalist exposed that after seeing her prior…