Alexandra Cane flaunts her 'puffed up stomach and tummy rolls' as she exposes she has 'stretch marks and my boobs hardly exist' after significant weight loss

Originally published at: https://fastweightlossforyou.com/alexandra-cane-flaunts-her-puffed-up-stomach-and-tummy-rolls-as-she-exposes-she-has-stretch-marks-and-my-boobs-hardly-exist-after-significant-weight-loss/

Alexandra Cane flaunts her ‘puffed up stomach and tummy rolls’ as she exposes she has ‘stretch marks and my boobs hardly exist’ after significant weight loss By Connie Rusk For Mailonline Published: 16: 27 BST, 30 June 2020 | Updated: 16: 30 BST, 30 June 2020 She lost an incredible 2 stone in simply 3 months after upgrading her way of life and diet plan previously this year. And Alexandra Cane shared an Instagram versus truth post on Tuesday as she submitted a breeze of her toned abs prior to publishing one with ‘tummy rolls and a puffed up stomach’. The Love Island star, 29, informed her fans she has actually discovered to accept her body and ‘still has stretch marks’, while her ‘boobs hardly exist from losing body fat’. Keeping it genuine: Alexandra Cane shared an Instagram versus truth post on Tuesday as she submitted a breeze of her toned abs prior to publishing one with ‘tummy rolls’ Alexandra penned: ‘Isn’t the body a fantastic thing??!! Mine has actually altered A LOT within the in 2015 and I’m still getting utilized to it… I’ve lost a great deal of weight, yes. ‘But I’m likewise the fittest I’ve ever remained in my life. People constantly ask me was I not pleased in my body prior to, why did I alter and so on etc… I get it. ‘But you’re likewise not me. I have actually discovered an outright LOVE for physical fitness and training, whilst making it as satisfying as possible. …